1. Our Salon
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our Salon and services.
- We have rearranged the Salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service. Our brushes will be inside our sterilizer at all times and visible to all our customers.
- Disposable gowns and towels will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the Salon, with doors and windows open where possible.
2. Our Team
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Our team will be wearing a visor with a mask and disposable aprons on the Salon floor.
- All our team will wash their hands before and after each client interaction.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the Salon if they have a temperature, feeling unwell, or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating.
3. Our Services
- Services which we feel are unsafe at this time have been removed from our menu.
- There will be no drinks, magazines, hot towels and razors.
- At this stage the Salon will not carry out any colour corrections.
- We are happy to discuss each client's needs, just ring us and we will answer all your questions.
- Due to fan ventilated facilities, we ask that toilet use is kept to a minimum where possible.
- We will do our best to answer all calls, however during busy times we ask that you keep trying and please be patient with us.
4. Client Arrival and Reception
- We will be operating on a "bookings only" system.
- We will greet you warmly but without a handshake, a hug or a kiss.
- Please bring a pen to sign our Track & Trace Form.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry and exit from the Salon.
- We ask that clients attend the appointment alone.
- Clients must minimise what they bring, as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you at all times.
- Please come into the salon if reception area is free. We are able to seat two clients , one on each sofa.We ask that you follow your stylist instructions on how to stay safe while in the salon
- A screen has been put up at the reception desk, and we ask that payments be made through the paying entry.
5. We Ask You, Our Customers, To...
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximize social distancing. Unfortunately late arrivals will be turned away and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser before and after your service.
- Temperature checks will be taken on your arrival.
- As disposal gowns are being used, we recommend that you don't wear anything of great value to you.
- Wear a face mask that clips behind your ears, to keep you and everyone in the Salon safe.
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature, are feeling unwell, or if any person in your house-hold is unwell or self-isolating.
- We ask you to remain at home if have any of the following symptoms however mild: Continuous dry cough, a temperature and or a loss of taste and/or smell.
- We ask due to safety reasons that chats are minimal, especially whilst having your hair washed due to close contact.