We will provide you with a safe environment which follows guidelines that have been issued by the government.
1. Our Salon
- We have undertaken a thorough review of our Salon and services.
- We have rearranged the Salon space to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment.
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service. Our brushes will be inside our sterilizer at all times and visible to all our customers.
- Disposable gowns and towels will be used at all times.
- We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the Salon, with doors and windows open where possible.
2. Our Team
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner.
- We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas.
- Our team will be wearing a mask.
- All our team will wash their hands before and after each client interaction.
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the Salon if they have a temperature, feeling unwell, or if any person in their household is unwell or self-isolating.
3. Our Services
- Services which we feel are unsafe at this time have been removed from our menu.
- We are happy to discuss each client's needs, just ring us and we will answer all your questions.
4. Client Arrival and Reception
- Please bring a pen to sign our Track & Trace Form or NHS App
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry and exit from the Salon.
- Please come into the salon if reception area is free. We are able to seat two clients , one on each sofa. We ask that you follow your stylist instructions on how to stay safe while in the salon
- A screen has been put up at the reception desk, and we ask that payments be made through the paying entry.
5. We Ask You, Our Customers, To...
- Arrive at the time agreed to maximize social distancing. Unfortunately late arrivals will be turned away and your appointment will be cancelled.
- Use the provided hand sanitiser before and after your service.
- Temperature checks will be taken on your arrival.
- As disposal gowns are being used, we recommend that you don't wear anything of great value to you.
- According to the latest government guidance on close contact services and having considered the risk of Covid 19, we feel as a business we have a duty of care to our clients, staff, our business and the wider community to continue to wear masks. We therefore kindly ask that our clients do the same and continue to wear a mask in the salon.
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment if you have a temperature, are feeling unwell, or if any person in your house-hold is unwell or self-isolating.
- We ask you to remain at home if have any of the following symptoms however mild: Continuous dry cough, a temperature and or a loss of taste and/or smell.