We hope you and your families are keeping well and safe.
We thought we'd post a few handy tips to help look after your hair whilst in lockdown:
* Rinse off shampoo and conditioner very well, this will avoid any build up on the scalp.
* Treat your hair like your skin, give it the same attention, especially if you've not had your hair cut or coloured for a while. Regular treatments will not only restore moisture levels but also help protect your hair from breakage and split ends. This will make any changes to your hair, or hair refreshes when your back in the salon easier to achieve.
(Please get in touch if you need any help choosing the best product for you, or if you'd like to pick up any products from the salon).
* Blot your hair dry rather than rubbing it, this will help to minimise frizz and breakage.
* If you must touch up your roots, we strongly advise using a spray colour that only lasts ONE shampoo, this will avoid extra work and time once you're back in the salon.
* Wear long hair down. Although tempting to pile hair on top of your head in a bun, don't for long periods of time, this will create damage where the bobble is. Try as much as possible to leave hair down and if you must tie it back, a loose braid will be fine.
Please look out for more helpful tips in the coming weeks...